Taking Action Against a Negligent Truck Driver
Most truck accidents are caused by truck driver negligence, or failure to act within reasonable standards of caution or care. Though all truck drivers are required to adhere to federal trucking guidelines, this is not always the case. While many commercial truck drivers operate their vehicles professionally and safely, other truck drivers can blatantly ignore the rules of the road and other federal standards, which can put all drivers, passengers, and pedestrians in danger. At Bill Easterly & Associates, our truck accident attorneys are dedicated to holding Nashville truck drivers accountable for their failure to drive safely.
Examples of driver negligence may include:
- Illegal driving/operating maneuvers
- Distracted driving, including texting behind the wheel
- Failing to secure load to the vehicle bed
- Overloading the vehicle over the federal limit
- Failing to inspect the condition of the vehicle
- Drowsy or tired driving
- Driving while under the influence of drugs or alcohol
- Falsifying driving logs to exceed number of permitted operation hours.
Nearly all accidents are entirely preventable. If only a person had acted in greater care or had exercised more caution, countless devastating collisions could have been completely avoided. Unfortunately, all humans make mistakes, and some mistakes could lead to serious or fatal injuries.
If you’ve been injured due to truck driver negligence, contact our firm immediately.
Let Us Help You Pursue Your Full Damages
With more than 25 years of collective legal experience in personal injury law, the team at Bill Easterly & Associates completely understands your rights. We have handled countless truck accident claims and we know what must be done to maximize your claim. We refuse to settle for anything less than what you are entitled to. In fact, we have successfully recovered millions of dollars on behalf of our former clients.
Your compensation may include:
- Injury-related expenses, such as medical bills or emergency treatment
- Pain and suffering
- Loss of wages and future loss of wages due to time away from work to recuperate
- Loss of companionship or consortium
- Costs associated with a wrongful death, including funeral expenses
Contact Bill Easterly & Associates Today
If you would like to speak with us confidentially about your truck accident claim, do not hesitate to contact our law offices today. Our lawyers can meet with you during a free case consultation to discuss your potential options to help you move forward with your life.
We accept truck accident claims on a contingency fee basis, meaning you do not have to worry about any legal fees until we recover compensation for you. Call us today!