Get Experienced & Dedicated Injury Counsel Today
Bill Easterly & Associates has been representing injured clients for more than 25 years. We have knowledge of personal injury law that allows us to hold the negligent party responsible in all types of injury cases. Boating is a popular hobby during the summer in Nashville. At the same time, this pastime can also be dangerous. Without experience and caution behind the steering wheel, deadly accidents can happen.
If were injured in a boating accident, you need to seek legal counsel as soon as possible. With five popular boating areas nearby, our Nashville personal injury lawyers have handled countless boating accident cases. If you have been injured on Cumberland River, Lake Radnor, Buffalo River, Percy Priest Lake or Old Hickory Lake, please come to our firm. Our boat injury attorneys have the experience you can trust!
Reasons why you should contact Bill Easterly & Associates today:
- We have recovered millions on behalf of injured clients
- If we don’t win your case, you don’t pay us
- We have been helping clients just like you for more than 25 years
- You receive one-on-one attention when you come to us
- You can get started now at no cost
Top 5 Causes of Boating Accidents
If you or a loved one is injured as a result of a boating accident, we can help you recover the level of compensation that you need and deserve. It is important to gather evidence that could help determine the cause of the accident, if possible. This helps later on in proving liability and damages in your personal injury case. Some of the most common causes of boating accidents are:
- Driving Under the Influence: Around 1 in 5 fatal boating accidents involves alcohol. Drinking on the water is common, but driving after drinking is dangerous.
- Distracted Driving: There are many ways to get distracted while driving in a boat, such as adjusting the radio, looking at surroundings, talking on the phone, etc.
- Fatigued Driving: After a long day on the water, driving while tired is dangerous.
- Error by the Driver: It takes experience and attention to surroundings to drive a boat safely. Mistakes by the driver can lead to devastating injuries and accidents.
- Faulty or Defective Equipment: Whether due to poor maintenance of a boat or faults in the manufacturing of the boat, faulty equipment can lead to tragedy.
Regardless of the circumstances that caused your accident, our boating accident lawyers can help you build your case and fight for the damages you deserve. At Bill Easterly & Associates, we offer a free initial consultation to discuss your accident and your legal options.
Get started now! Call our Nashville personal injury firm at (615) 244-2222.